Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 12:03:41 -0700
From: Dan Tentler <dan@...nlabs.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: noob question!

So, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get ./john --show to
show me "user:passsword". It's showing me just the user.

I'm on a gig and I'm trying to import the cracked passwords into
metasploit - it looks like I'll have to write a little bash or python
script to tear out the hash and password from john.pot and merge it with
the input hash list file - I thought I'd ask here first to see if I was
just using john wrong (which is likely ;b)

-Dan