Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 22:12:20 -0500
From: Alex <mysqlstudent@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cracking zip files

Hi guys,

So I've had john running for the past five or six days, and the power
just went out. The command I was running was:

$ ./JohnTheRipper-bleeding-jumbo/run/john --session=8char
--min-length=8 zipfile.john

How can I use --restore with a named session?

Just running --restore without the session begins a new session.

Thanks,
Alex