Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 17:12:38 +0100
From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@...tomas.sk>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: devices for --dev= option

Hello,

in README-OPENCL I read about --dev= option, but I don't quite understand
what it means.

this is error from "john --list=opencl-devices --dev=help"

Error: --device must be numerical, or one of "all", "cpu", "gpu" and
"accelerator".

is it supposed to list opencl-capable devices only?

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...tomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
It's now safe to throw off your computer.