Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 01:40:19 +0100
From: Daniel Sorry <santaftw123@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cracking luks volume

I really appreciate all the input and help guys but I've come to realize
I'm simply just too stupid when it comes to linux.
(I don't wanna try in windows as I cant guarantee that its safe/clean, at
least not compared to tails os)

Can't even install jumbo properly, installed all libs and whatnot but get
error messages on the compile part that I couldn't even google for lol.
makefile.legacy produces the same errors, just in different ways xD
Perhaps its not even possible to install it in tails os.

There's just problems after problems and while I would love to learn it
all, its bit much handholding needed to ask from a mailing list.

I'm sorry for wasting your time guys, wish I was smarter! :(