Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 13:14:06 +0800
From: "ethanli" <liyishi.ch@...com>
To: "john-users" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: The performance of office2013-opencl

I'm trying the crack of office2013 by the 2x 290x gpu cards. The rate of one GPU is about 4500 c/s. However the size of dicts I made is nearly 30G which is too big to finish within the acceptable time. Is there any way to improve the performance ? In other word, what's the proper crack mode against the slow hash ?

Thanks.