Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 10:39:13 -0400
From: Nick Johnson <biggdady2251@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Write: file too large error

Thanks Frank. A good reason to not send out a stupid question, late at
night when frustrated.  I was focusing on it being a JtR error.  I will
have to look, its on a Kali machine, but I bet its formatted as fat.

And I was experimenting with the CMIYC lists just doing rockyou single
attacks and then loop backs accross files 1-4

Thanks again