Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:27:37 -0400
From: KZug <kzug10@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Anyone looked at the Ashley Madison data yet?

Alexander, I apologize in advance for the slightly off topic message.

Hello all,
Due to the extremely sloooow Bcrypt speed of the A.Madison dump,  I don’t see a point at each of us working in its own corner.
If you are willing to participate, I can open a Dropbox folder and share it. (hashes recovered, etc.)
By doing so, we don’t have to reinvent the wheel each time, and can save few CPU cycles.

Please contact me directly if interested, no need to overcharge the forum.

K.