Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 00:09:05 -0300
From: Nahuel Grisolia <nahuel.grisolia@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Custom Incremental Mode

Hello there! Hope you're all doing great!

I would like to create a custom incremental mode with the following rules:

MinLen = 6
MaxLen = 6
Chars: az09

Then, I would like to have the output in hex format, for example for "123456" I would like to get "313233343536".

I will use this output to feed another program's input in order to bruteforce a password. This password is fed within a parameter of this other command:

$ command -p <PASS_HERE>

So, What do you recommend to accomplish this?

thanks a lot! enjoy your week!

Nahu.-