Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 02:57:06 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Compile problem (was: Benchmark result)

On 2015-08-02 23:41, magnum wrote:
> On 2015-08-02 18:12, websiteaccess@...il.com wrote:
>> I have posted some days ago a message in this list, with screenshots
>> about my problem about compiling JTR. You get them?
>
> Was it relevant to this thread at all? I have a considerable backlog
> right now.

The only thing I found from you recently
(http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2015/07/27/3) was not relevant
to the thread you hijacked now at all. Seriously, you should know better
by now, you've been with us for many years.

It also did not contain any screenshots and I actually did answer it but
you did not respond. QLF?

magnum