Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 00:11:18 +0200
From: Luis Rocha <luiscrocha@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Multiple GPU and Fork

After following the mentioned tutorial, installing AMD drivers and sdk, JtR
it is running well with a non-priv account and using all GPU's with the
fork option.

$ ./john 3-base.md5crypt.pw --format=md5crypt-opencl --dev=0,1 --fork=2
Loaded 1726 password hashes with 1726 different salts (md5crypt-opencl,
crypt(3) $1$ [MD5 OpenCL])
Node numbers 1-2 of 2 (fork)
Device 1: Pitcairn [AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series]
Device 0: Hawaii [AMD Radeon R9 200 Series]
Press 'q' or Ctrl-C to abort, almost any other key for status
2 0g 0:00:02:08  3/3 0g/s 738.5p/s 1306Kc/s 1306KC/s GPU:59°C util:97%
fan:56% supro..batas1
1 0g 0:00:02:07  3/3 0g/s 1646p/s 3013Kc/s 3013KC/s GPU:84°C util:100%
fan:64% ceds24..sevoty

Once again thanks for the help .. looks like in this case it was something
on my system.