Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 18:03:21 +0100
From: Demian Smith <demian.smith@....de>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Advise on best approach (truecrypt pw based on pdf
 file)

Hi Magnum,

thanks for the truncate rule, I am running these now on the File
generated, I might even (if it's not successful) on a bigger-ish file
with the non-capital sentences as well.

I have taken your advise and am running it with A-Z and have as well
intentions to look into the "rules" doc to see what 5-9 in this instance
means.

john --wordlist=/home/Demian/RAID/txt/wpd8.txt --rules=truncate
--session=truncate2 /home/Demian/RAID/recover

-> 0g 52648p 0:00:07:24 47.43% (ETA: 18:10:31) 0g/s 118.3p/s 709.9c/s
709.9C/s AEaiitwAhbiapotwc..Awwmgdtcaahriafts

So it might not take to long anyway...

Thanks for your support and for keeping my hopes up =)
Demian
--
'It's no measure of mental health to be well adjusted
to a profoundly sick society.'

Sinéad O'Connor

 ★ On 15/05/09 11:37 p.m. Magnum wrote ★