Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:15:06 -0700
From: Dan Tentler <dan@...nlabs.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: john --show

hurm, that may be it.
These are all NT hashes, taken from a domain controller, they should all
be uniform.

Yep, that was the case..

[root@...alhost run]# ./john --show pwdump --format=nt2
343 password hashes cracked, 19243 left

[root@...alhost run]# ./john --show pwdump
104 password hashes cracked, 20216 left

I don't suppose a feature request for "just show me everything" would be
out of order? :D