Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:13:17 -0400
From: Shiva Houshmand <shibba@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: How to print number of guesses with patch 0027

What option should I use when running john the ripper to be able to print
out the number of guesses made. I know that the 0027 patch was printing out
the number of guesses. And it seems like that this patch is part of the
Jumbo version now (I'm using 1.7.9-Jumbo-7), but when I use the
-crack-status option it only prints out the number of cracked passwords (I
think patch 0012). Is there any option I should use to enable patch 0027?Is
this still part of the Jumbo?

Thanks.