Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 09:03:36 +0200
From: Albert Veli <albert.veli@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Partially known PGP key password

I haven't tried it myself, but I read on the list a while ago there seems
to be support for some kind of mask attack in one of the github variants
(is it the magnumripper jumbo version?).

Something like john --mask='password?d' would try all combinations
from password0 to password9. If this works, try ?l for lower case
characters and ?u for upper case.