Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 15:46:35 +1100
From: Nima Talebi <me@...a.id.au>
To: john-users <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Question on Wordlist Combinatorials

Okay the closes I've come to this is this rule:

*/1 Dp Ap/[Oo]ne/ /2 Dp Ap/[Tt]wo/ /3 Dp Ap/[Tt]hree/ *

However I'm still bound to character-based manipulation of possibilities,
as opposed to word-based ones.  I guess one option is to write a simple
preprocessor that generates JtR rules, but I am hoping to avoid going down
that path!

Nima