Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:51:43 +0000
From: <dy3afg9+halwpc@...rrillamail.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: pbkdf2-hmac-sha512 on GPU

Is it at all possible to crack pbkdf2-hmac-sha512 on GPU, specifically, openCL?

I’ve compiled the bleeding-jumbo from github which doesn’t appear to have pbkdf2-hmac-sha512-opencl as an option, yet pbkdf2-hmac-sha256-opencl is.

On CPU, I’m getting around 20C/s with fork set to 8 (quad core 3.7ghz Xeon)

If anyone could help speed up the process for this hash format it would be much appreciated.
Joe.

----
Sent using GuerrillMail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=S058C0AVULEHmy64%2BW0LYVrIXc%2BexdZcy%2BpBc9I%3D