Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 17:48:07 -0500
From: "Matt Weir" <cweir@...edu>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Decrypting PPT files

Thanks Dhiru! It turns out the older version of office2john.py was the
issue. I used the one from magnum's branch and it worked like a charm. I
hope that version is going to be available in the next jumbo patch since it
really is a useful script. Oh and Rich, sorry about misattributing the
office test files to Magnum.

Matt