Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:51:01 -0800
From: C GPS <nro117gm@...il.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: JTR output?

Question:  After running JTR Bleeding Jumbo for 27 hours I stopped the
process and entered the below with the results shown:

NRO117:magnumripper L7$ ./run/john --show passwd
stat: passwd: No such file or directory

Does that mean that JTR didn't come up with a password or that I did
something wrong?

If I restore the session - then I'm not able to enter any commands while
it's running. So according to the README - stop the session and then
enter ./run/john
--show passed

As noted the results above.

As instructed I then entered: ./run/john --show
with the following result:

Password files required, but none specified

Advice?

Thanks again.