Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:14:49 -0800
From: NRO <nro117gm@...il.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Cracking MSChap v2

I hope I'm not dumbing down the thread too much but: I got JTR Bleeding Jumbo installed and running and was able to enter the hash noted earlier in this thread. So far it's been running for 19 hours. So far no results and I'm not sure how to verify whether or not there is progress.

Have hit enter to get status but it just shoes 0 guesses.