Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 16:10:54 +0000
From: Demian Smith <demian.smith@....de>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: pgp private key / passphrase (How to?)

Thanks, Albert,
I was able to get gpg2john running (even though I had to pull the
1.7.9-jumbo-8-RC_mpi+omp from github since I could not get it to work
with john-1.7.9-jumbo-7 due to unknown reasons).

I tried it with the rule and the parts of the phrase I did remember,
however I was not able to recover it, apparently I had it remembered
wrong altogether. I created a new key with a similar passphrase and it
was recovered no problem, so the error most be somewhere in my head ;o)

Thanks for the help,
Demian
 ★ On 13/12/26 01:48 p.m. Albert Veli wrote ★