Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:42:08 -0500
From: Zach Bevilacqua <bertwithcookie@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OMP on windows hangs after about 2 hours

Thanks for the suggestion Dhiru. I pulled the repository and ran it
(john-mingw.exe hash.file) It put out an error 'fopen:
$JOHN/john.local.conf: No such file or directory. It created a john.conf,
if I delete it or rename to john.local.conf it will run for a few seconds
then error out with 'Unknown incremental mode: ASCII' If I specify a mode
with --incremental= it just states it is unknown. So it seems to do the
first guessing part then when it is supposed to switch to incremental mode
it breaks.