Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 09:31:15 -0500
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Questions and suggestions to build a home cracking
 box. :)

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Richard Miles
<richard.k.miles@...glemail.com> wrote:
> I intend to use just jTr because at the moment it's the only too that I
> really enjoy and I have tons of scripts to automate attacks for them.
> However, based on Magnum answer I may reconsider, since looks like that
> sadly competitors are very ahead with GPU technology. :(
Yes HC is ahead of JtR in this regard, and they don't want to share
their efforts with us or anyone for that matter :(
> Further answers and suggestions are very welcome. :)
Just an FYI, we try to keep comments/replys "inline" so there is
context. "Top Posting" is the default for most email interfaces, Gmail
is this way. There are 3 dot's at the bottom of the Gmail web
interface that "unhide" the previous email you're replying to, use
those dots (...) to begin commenting inside your replys when possible.
It makes the Web archives much easier to read and find good
information/context.

***Looks like someone may have indicated to you that INLINE is the way
to go*** (just read your reply)
Disregard what I said then, and feel free to cut down some of the
previous reply(s) if it/they doesn't apply to what you're replying
to... I took out most of your reply :)
-rich