Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:32:12 -0400
From: kzug <kzug10@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cuda issues on OSX

Magnum,
Solar,

Thanks to you both for your replies,

--Magnum
Add /usr/local/cuda/bin to your PATH.
It corrected the issue of nvcc not found but opened a bunch of others.

--Solar
Ditto, both -gpu and -opencl

common-opencl.c: In function ‘opencl_find_best_workgroup_limit’:
common-opencl.c:188: error: ‘CL_KERNEL_PREFERRED_WORK_GROUP_SIZE_MULTIPLE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
common-opencl.c:188: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
common-opencl.c:188: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [common-opencl.o] Error 1
make: *** [macosx-x86-64-opencl] Error 2

I want to thank you both for your replies and effort, but I am giving up.
I'll probably wait until I can put hands on a more recent OS & machine to try again.

Again,
Thanks to you both.

Best regards