Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:22:01 -0600
From: Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@...il.com>
To: john-users <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Selecting a GPU appropriate for the job

This weekend when I was going over my GPU hardware, it was pointed out
to me that my ATI 6850 card was slow for sha512crypt.. which is bad as
that is what my work is testing against. So what cards would be best
to work against SHA512crypt. By extension, what GPU cards are best
against what? From this list, I will compile a list to put on the wiki
to help others.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.