Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:35:09 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: KDE Paste Applet external mode

On 11 Jun, 2013, at 6:22 , Michael Samuel <mik@...net.net> wrote:
> This takes advantage of CVE-2013-2120 to find seeds that KDE Paste applet
> uses to generate passwords.

This is very nice.  Thank you!

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 07:23:28AM +0200, magnum wrote:
> Cool. I added it to the git repos.

Cool indeed, but let's not forget to ask for a proper license statement
before we add anything new to the tree (even if just to the default
john.conf).

http://openwall.info/wiki/john/licensing

Michael - can you add a copyright and license statement like this, please?

Also, what has happened to the indentation?  Was it lost on the way, or
was it missing on purpose?  Perhaps we need to run this through:

	indent -kr -i8 -nlp -nbbo -ncs -l79 -lc79

which produces indentation similar to what we use in JtR source code.

Thanks again,

Alexander