Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 07:00:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: NeonFlash <psykosonik_frequenz@...oo.com>
To: Marc Brinkmann <marc.brinkmann@...il.com>,
  "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Unable to compile JtR with OpenCL on Ubuntu 12.04

Yes, I have already checked the Makefile (as I mentioned in my first mail).

There is no need to hardcode it, since there is a sequence of ifdef statements in the Makefile which will check if the environment variable, ATISTREAMSDKROOT is set or not and set OCLROOT and AMDAPP accordingly.

This AMDAPP value is then used in CFLAGS, so, it is automatic.

running: make clean along with make linux-x86-64-opencl fixed it :)

Thanks.