Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:37:33 +0200
From: Jan Starke <jan.starke@...ofbed.org>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fuzzing with regular expressions

Magnum,

you're right. I quickly updated the online documentation (btw, running
rexgen without parameters gives you a documentation, too). Maybe I should
support something like -h or --help.

I also fixed the problem with quantifiers and references, but only on my
small notebook. I will commit the changes when I'm at home, so that since
tomorrow there should be no known bugs anymore :-)

Regards, Jan