Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:03:09 -0400
From:  <jfoug@....net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: 'close' to getting opencl working

I am doing CPU opencl.  I do not have a GPU.  I am not worried about performance.  I just want to be able to compile, to do testing on/off.

It may well be that VB does not support this.   There are a few settings on the outside of VB, on how the VM is setup, PAE/NX etc.  I do have that selected.  I will look for other settings, and see if I can find current posts listing VB can not do OpenCL at all (hope not).

Jim.