Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:07:18 +0100
From: "JohnyKrekan" <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Incremental attack properties questions

Good afternoon, Thanx for your valuable feedback. Since I only need wordlist
without special national characters (all words in Slovak language can be
written with standard a..z characters) I managed to create my custom.chr
without any filters.
When I made same test and compared the statistical results, this new charset
performs much better.
For example in generating 6 character words, the standard alpha.chr had a
success of around 34 %, my new charset has success rate about 76 %.
thank you for help.
Best Regards
Jan Krekan