Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 11:10:10 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: scalar mode

This drives me mad. Could you check out the latest again, and apply the enclosed patch? I actually do the same for OSX in office2007 due to what I think is an nvidia bug.

Download attachment "bughunt.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (1084 bytes)

In case this solves the problem, please provide benchmarks from running with and without the --request-vectorize option.

magnum