Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:12:17 -0600
From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles@...glemail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: How does incremental mode works?

Hi Rich

Thanks for your answer, very appreciated.

I was reading it and other documentation but it's very complex. For a
non-math person or for someone that is not that technical, how could you
describe the difference between incremental and markov mode? My
understanding is that both use statistics and try better candidates not in
sequential mode. However I don't understand how they are different.

Thanks and sorry for dumb question.