Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:37:05 -0500
From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles@...glemail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Is there any patch to crack MySQL Network auth?

Hi Solar Designer,

Sorry for delay in reply, I had a personal problem and I was without
internet access during the last days.

Below is a example of MySQL Network Authentication, I hope this helps.

root:620C2F98A2DED848A2065FEBC08ABAB85AB4813D:3D2D6743576B3460696D6639285C7867794D5541

The plain-text password is: beer

I tested it with Cain&Abel and it was able to recover, so it confirms it's
correct.

Thanks.