Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 22:10:30 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Aleksey's status report #11

On 07/04/2012 05:26 PM, Aleksey Cherepanov wrote:
> I did not yet fixed everything that Frank pointed me out after
> previous status report.

It is not necessary to "fix" everything.
Just keep in mind what might have to be dealt with at some point, and
when/how you want to deal with it (a workaround with limited
functionality might be OK as a first step), or point out where you
disagree with me (and possibly, why you disagree).

> That is my primary priority. Though it will be a bare bone thing.
>
> - Try to fix request tracker to get reasonable speed
>
>> - Look into other possible collaboration server side tool
>> - Compare them by speed
>
> - Apply Frank's suggestions from status report #10
>
>> - Fix markup on the wiki page
>
>> - Research possible statistics and their importance

Can you elaborate a little more what statistics you have in mind?
(If it had already been discussed, just a pointer to a previous thread
would be nice.)

Frank