Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:13 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: John the Ripper 1.7.9-jumbo-6

Donovan,

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 12:07:28AM +0000, donovan wrote:
> Here in the 2e, 3e & 4e post : the first & second error with
> the reply of SAYANTAN
>
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.openwall.john.user/5182

There's no need to keep re-posting the same stuff.  I did read all of
those messages already.  I asked you a question, to which I hoped you'd
provide a direct and clear answer - but somehow you just don't do that.

Anyway, I've reviewed opencl_bf_std.c, and it does indeed have an
instance of the same "uint" problem.  On lines 58 and 68, you need to
replace "uint" with "unsigned int".

Alexander