Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 17:05:03 +0200
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: John the Ripper 1.7.9-jumbo-6

Hi Alexander,

Thank you so much for your help, well done that's work, happy i am
after white night lol

I also make an try like this & that's work too ;

OMPFLAGS =
# gcc with OpenMP
OMPFLAGS = -fopenmp -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=0
OMPFLAGS = -fopenmp -msse2 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=0

But, like you see, is less faster than 1.7.9-5 version :

I just post uper my bench's : 1.7.9-5 VS 1.7.9 -6

Any help to recovered/retreive the speed are Super Welcome :-)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Donovan