Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 00:25:14 +0200
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: SSHA / SHA256 BASE64 on 1.79-5

@ Stephen

Thank you for your time & effort's

@Jean Michel

Thanks for your help & script, unfotunately when i run it on terminal
( MAC), it's never ended....i finaly make ctrl-C & got this message :

*********
File "./p.py", line 5, in <module>
    line = sys.stdin.readline()
KeyboardInterrupt

I run ./p.py hashes.txt > newHashesFile.txt

The format of the hashes inside the "hashes.txt" are :

001P0Z8IAaS+PE5Uha9qNN1uTts3A8ikepvmS8Mh9ZE=
001Pe0LQsrQpVOx2+HA5OgKM7QWnsdyAfcQ5HJVBQOA=
002Lp8pqHIljEnp4B1RD+9mAPNjLj6WEniH0ICeVAu8=

Any idea for making the script working,

Thanks a lot in advance,

Regards,

Donovan