Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:13:59 -0700
From: Dan Tentler <dan@...nlabs.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: JtR to process the LinkedIn hash dump

Are you comfortable sharing some of your details about which wordlists
and what markov settings you used?
I've had JtR running against the list for two days now using pretty much
nothing (./john filename.txt) .. and I'm at something like 200k cracked
hashes. I'd love to 'improve my score' as it were, but I've never been
able to get my head wrapped around how to properly use markov mode..

-Dan