Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 07:17:38 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: announce@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: "Password security: past, present, future" presentation slides are now online

Hi,

PHDays 2012 was great!

The slides from my "Password security: past, present, future" talk are
now online:

http://www.openwall.com/presentations/PHDays2012-Password-Security/

You may also download them in PDF format.

I ended up not focusing on the future as much as I had intended to,
largely because I simply could not fit that in 50 minutes while also
providing sufficient background info for people to understand the
problems that I am proposing how to solve.  There are 9 slides focusing
on the future, out of a total of 52.  Nevertheless, I think overall the
experiment went well, and the future part may be expanded in a new
revision of the presentation - maybe if the speaker is given more than
50 minutes or/and the audience is readily familiar with the problems.

I'd appreciate any comments.

Alexander