Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 23:11:47 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Aleksey's status report #4

(By mistake both my second and third (previous) status reports have
#2. So there is no #3.)

I got only small progress according to my plan. I do not have any
additional tasks for next week. And I hope to run thought all that
tasks before begin of serious coding.

Done

> > > - Keep and raise discussions

It seems that I posted all things we had private.
Should I add something?

To do

> > - Fix markup on the wiki page
>
> > > - Synchronization mechanisms research
> > > - Draft implementation of client side
>
> > - Collaboration tools research
> > - Draft implementation of server side
>
> - Research possible statistics and their importance

- Keep discussions

Regards,
Aleksey Cherepanov