Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:26:30 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Hahses + Pass output

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Donovan <contact.newangels@...il.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have an request or an question ( in the case that exist allready ).
>
> How do you do for formated the output in " Hashe:Pass" format ?
>
> We can allready use the "--show" option allow us to print only pass,
>
> & we have the "--show=left" option allow us to print the lefts hashes.
>
> But what about the HASHE:PASS output format ??
>
> Any help will be appreciated,
Is there a particular Hash:Pass your interested in? There are numerous
scripts out and about that can generate hash's from input/plain-text
passwords. I created a PHP script that does that and posted it a while
back: http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2010/11/29/3
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2010/12/05/1
These scripts expect a file, but it would be trivial to output JtR's
Stdout to be used as input. The hashes these scripts create are in
PWDump format for the LM and NTLM, and the rest are in the simple
forms of USER:HASH so it'd be a simple matter of changing the echo
print statements in my script to also output the input lines too.
-rich