Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:10:47 +0100
From: Andres Ederra <andres.ederra@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Cracking RACF passwords

Awesome work! Thanxs!

That is such a huge step forward!

I found the previous asm code I posted deep into the archive of
http://www.os390-mvs.freesurf.fr<http://www.os390-mvs.freesurf.fr/ichdex01.htm>

It shouldn't be that hard to process RACF binary database into something
john-friendly

If I get access to some of our RACF admins I can generate some racf db
dumps and build an alternative to cracf.exe ... (but that can take
months... things run slowly at corporate world...)

Best Regards

Andrés