Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 01:17:19 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com

Humberto, all -

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 01:04:23PM -0800, Humberto Coreea wrote:
> I was hit hard last night.  I cant believe that this person jumped on my new OSX and swepted me for my information and utilities.  I have a feeling someone out there has something already for the new OSX.  It was amazing what they were able to do.  They also dropped code on my login fields and my pw was being disclosed as  i typed.  It would show them the character briefly then go back the *.

I hesitantly approved this posting for certain subtle reasons, although
it is mostly offtopic for this mailing list and it was posted to an
existing mostly unrelated thread.  Please try to stay on topic going
forward, and please start a new thread when you bring a new topic up.
(New threads are started when you send a message to the list's posting
address anew, not with the "reply" feature of your mail app.  BTW, this
reply I am sending adds to the existing thread despite of the changed
Subject because I used "reply".)

As to the above non-JtR topic, I think there's no need to discuss it
further on this mailing list.

Thanks,

Alexander