Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 05:50:38 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com, john-contest@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: JtR CUDA patch

Hi all
sorry for delay my village lost Internet connection with loss of electricity.
After intensive testing I found bugs in previous john-1.7.8-allcuda-0 patch.
Newest version fixes following bugs:
-fixed Makefile for 64bit builds
-fixed phpass setkey() for passlengths equal 15
-fixed phpass getkey()
-fixed sha512 getkey()
-fixed sha256/512 for saltlength grater than 13

There were performance concerns on john-dev the list,
because (I belive) john should feed gpu with enought data, what is
impossible sometimes for example for small wordlists, shorter than
THREADS*BLOCKS - usually few thousands, depending on format.
Things like incremental attack works with full speed.

Lukas