Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:47:47 +0300
From: Milen Rangelov <gat3way@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: invitation to team john-users in KoreLogic's "Crack
 Me If You Can" DEFCON 2011 contest

May I join your team? I have a couple of CPU cores plus some GPU power
(2x5870s and one 6870). My only problem is that I would be using my own tool
most of the time (with the exception of iterated, desunix and blowfish
hashes) as I am more comfortable with it and it is better optimized for AMD
GPUs that I own. I also have some algos implemented on GPU that no other GPU
cracker has at present, like Oracle(DES).

OTOH if it's strictly JTR-only, I would accept that without any negative
feelings :)