Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 20:17:31 +0000 (UTC)
From: Donovan <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sha-256

Solar Designer <solar@...> writes:

> I might prepare a "contest edition", which might be available to team
> john-users only.   (I haven't decided yet.  This will depend on how
> suitable or not this version is for general use.)
>
> Anyhow, if you'd like to join our team, please let me know.
>
> Alexander

Thanks Alexander,

I was pretty sure you got an "special" one !! uhhh !! ;-)

well, i am allready engaged on an other team & allready signed since months
allready ( & since last years we done the DEFCON )....we allready send to DEFCON
our regystry & receive yesterday the confirmation, anyway, thanks a lot for your
invitation...maybe on the next one ! i be happy to join for sure....

Now, i understand about this "special_contest" version reserved to your
Team...normal...it's ok...

Anyway, if we can have an All_in_one Jumbo 4a or 5 i will be verry happy...

Thanks again for all Alexander,

Regards,

Donovan