Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:44:06 +0200
From: Sistemas <linux@...agroup.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Crack a MS SQL Server 2000 password

Hello.

I'm trying to crack a MS SQL Server 2000 password. I have access to the
salt, uppercase hash and case sensitive hash. I would like to throw john
at the it but I can't find any docs on how to do it. According to
http://www.openwall.com/passwords/microsoft-sql-server it is possible to
do this with the jumbo patch. I have no problem on compiling john with
the patch but I can't find anywhere how to create the password/hash list
and what command line arguments to use.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks.