Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 08:56:29 -0600
From: RB <aoz.syn@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: JtR 1.7.7 & 1.7.7-jumbo-1 + MPI error compilation OS X

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 01:41, bartavelle <bartavelle@...il.com> wrote:
> Right now I'm waiting for the official git repository. Once it appears,
> I will clone, apply my stuff and publish my "branch".

IIRC that's waiting on Solar's action, but I'll just throw it out
there that I've been maintaining a git-cvs clone of JtR privately for
quite some time, change history and all.

git cvsimport -m -v -d :pserver:anoncvs@...ncvs.owl.openwall.com:/cvs
Owl/packages/john/john

http://github.com/aozsyn/john-git