Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:13:25 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Interface for John

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 12:00:56PM -0400, joseph varghese wrote:
> I have designed a gui similar to ppa from elcomsoft. It is available for
> download in http://code.google.com/p/pygtk-gui/downloads/list.  Please post
> your suggestions about it.

This is the same thing that you posted about the other day.  I had
already tried it out, but did not get around to commenting in here yet.

If you felt you needed to post a reminder (which might have been
appropriate given my non-response), it would have been nice of you to
state so explicitly - would have saved me (and maybe others) a couple of
minutes on downloading the same file again (I actually did that and
compared against the file I had tested before). ;-)  Not a big deal.

Thanks,

Alexander