Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:08:07 +0530
From: joseph varghese <josephvargheseindia@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Interface for John

My name is joseph, from india currently pursuing my under-graduate course in
computer science. It's my first time for gsoc.
 I'm really interested in developing a gui for john. And i also have
experience building gui in gtk.
May I know what all functionalities i need to incorporate in the gui. I also
need a rough idea how the interface should appear.

Joseph