Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 02:22:23 +0000
From: Jose Espin <joseespin1@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: SAP passwords

I would like to run John using brute force on SAP hashes, but limiting it to
lower case alphabetical characters and digits.  Can anyone provide some
guidance as how this could be accomplished? It seems to me that I'll need to
make change in the configuration file, but don't know how.  Any guidance is
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jose